Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The holidays are here! Specials galore!

What am I thankful for? Just about everything right now. I have had my patience tested so many times lately and I'm still here. Maybe I have been a little absent but I'm still figuring out that life/work balance thing :)

So I have been thinking so hard on what to do for all you lovely people and here's what I came up with!

  • All ready made items will be 25% off. Each item will be marked with the new price this evening! You can shop them here, http://www.etsy.com/shop/jennysies?section_id=10514006/. More items will be added the next couple days as I finish them. I have over 15 new items to add!

  • All orders over $50 will be shipped priority for free! Etsy code is SHIPMEFREE. All international shipping will be 50% off. Convo me for custom listing to reflect international shipping rate change.


Okay, I think that's all I have for right now! Depending on how much I get done tomorrow there might be more :)

I hope that everyone will have the opportunity to enjoy their holidays with their families and THANK YOU for being there for me the last several months! Enjoy your time shopping!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)