Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello! I'm back!

I have missed everyone so much and I have been trying to come back for so long! :) I have so much going on with JS Designs Studio and of course in my personal life too so I haven't shared as much as I want!



I wanted to let you know that I am super excited that Christmas in July is coming up in a few days! I have lots of great things going on and you will see lots of announcements here so make sure to stay tuned!

I have been participating in some team events on Etsy and one of the new things I have added is a Friday Flash Sale. This will be replacing Freebie Friday but will be equally as cool! I have a good one lined up for this afternoon so make sure to check it out around 5pm! It is always listed on my facebook page and I do announce it on twitter as well (@jennysies). The sales are always over on my etsy shop and it is easier than ever to check out now that I accept credit cards as well as paypal there! Yay!

I think we have discussed Tophatter here but I have started selling quite a bit over there as well. I have items that go up daily and I am trying to set up some great auctions myself for Christmas in July. Please help me out and help me get at least 10 RSVP's for each of these events so they will actually take place. I will write more information about Tophatter later, but I wanted to make sure you knew about these events. I will have some new items listed on there closer to the events. If you make handmade items you can also submit your work to be added as well I will include both links for you!

July 4th 8AM Christmas in July - Kiddos
July 11th at 5pm Christmas in July - Handmade
July 18th at 5pm Christmas in July - Handmade
July 25th at 5pm Christmas in July - Bath and Beauty

If you could help me out by RSVPing I would really appreciate it! I promise there will be some great items as I just started advertising for them :)

Well I have a couple orders to get out this morning so I better get back to that! Hope you guys have a wonderful day and I will be back a little later with the Friday Night Sales announcement!


Thanks!
Jenny

http://jennysies.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio
http://twitter.com/jennysies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)