Saturday, October 22, 2011

Soul Searching this Saturday

So let's try something new....I'm in a spot right now with my life/work balance way out of whack but know that things are going to majorly change within the next couple weeks. So I'm riding out the storm but I have definitely needed the forced break that I have had to take.

My last post gave you a little insight on why I do this, but what keeps me motivated and inspired? Lately I have been daydreaming a lot, believe me it's a lot since I haven't got a lot of sleep with two little girls, and I have been trying to gather those ideas and figure out how to show the world. I figure maybe I can share a little glimpse of them with you.

Of course, like so many others, I'm on pintrest and love it! I can gather those inspirational quotes and images that spark my creativity. Please follow me and you can see them all in one place.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Maybe we can inspire each other to get a little more done and a little more creativity in the world.

Okay, well I have to cut this short, my whole family is awake now and better get to tending them. Especially the little one with the nasty cough :(

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)