Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

I have been working hard on getting some new inventory for the shop and haven't been able to work on my treasuries like I would like, although I do have some fun over the next week planned.



Several weeks ago I was looking at the dates and thought it would be fun to do 14 days of love, with each day showing fun goodies showing a certain kind of love. Well it didn't happen, for two reasons. One, the first of February came up way to fast. Second, I was having some real issues trying to define different kinds of love. So I decided that I will make a love story line for the next seven days of love starting tomorrow.

Since it was my plan to share something fun with you today that I made, instead I will just have to show you another treasury I was featured in this past weekend.

'Spring Fling ...' by VastVarieties

It's almost time for spring! Trees will be turning green, flowers begin to bloom, birds are chirping and the fragrance in the air is so beautiful.

Butterfly Print, 5x7 Fine Ar...
$10.00
Personalized Large Love Bird...
$18.00
Toddler Pinnafore - Custom O...
$18.00
Baby Pink Eco-Friendly Fabri...
$8.00
Vintage Goldtone Butterfly B...
$10.00
Vintage Burlap Sacks
$15.00
Hobo - Large Floral Hobo bag...
$38.00
New Ladies Handbag in Amy Bu...
$25.00
Vintage 1950s Dress Pale Blu...
$279.00
Vintage Monet Flower Brooch ...
$12.00
3D Popup Butterfly card any ...
$4.25
Light Handmade Gemstone and ...
$50.00
Photo print - Fine art photo...
$22.00
Keychain Andy Warhol (art)
$4.90
Personalized Note Cards Flow...
$9.50
Orange and Pink Sweetheart E...
$5.00


Thank you for stopping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Jenny

http://jennysies.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)