Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tophatter Auctions - a little more information

Okay, so I know that I have posted about them before but I thought I would take a moment to explain a little more since I am actively involved in these now.



Tophatter is an auction site kind of like eBay but with some major differences. Instead of an item being for sale for a week and you bidding on it and continually having to watch if you are the winning bidder, Tophatter auctions are live and instantaneous. They have several categories that are daily as well as some that are weekly. Some have only certain types of things, some are everything! I participate daily in the Global Bazaar, Early Bird Bazaar, Daily Bazaar, Artisan Auction and the Night Owl Bazaar. Then I have a few things I am trying to get rid of the Collectibles Auctions and I am also participating in any Bath and Beauty Auctions they have with all the great face scrubbies I have been making!

The fun thing is that as a seller I can create auctions as well and invite all my loyal fans and my fun seller friends together to meet each other! It mean you meet other great artisans and find some really great deals too! Here are some of the great auctions I have started but still are accepting new vendors and really need RSVP's so they show up in the community auction section (and if they get over 30 they will be on the front page even). Here is the line up:


July 11th at 5pm Christmas in July - Handmade
July 18th at 5pm Christmas in July - Handmade
July 25th at 5pm Christmas in July - Bath and Beauty



Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be promoting more and more auctions here so you guys can check them out. I offer a lot of great things at discounts on this site and I would love to share the savings with you!

Have a great day guys!
Jenny

http://jennysies.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio
http://twitter.com/jennysies
http://pintrest.com/jennysies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)