Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Test on Bow Tie Fabric Choices

We are trying some new options to make shopping easier. Here are some fabric options we have for our Double Bow Ties.

This way you can see the fabric options and with the new variations option in Etsy you can choose the fabric from the description on the photo. Go check it out on this listing. Only part of the options are up so far...this is a test :)

Check out the tie listing with the variations here.


Any suggestions on how to make this even easier? I am working on being able to order directly from Pinterest and Facebook. I am hoping that one central place to find the photos will make this easier.

Sorry this is just a test post and nothing too exciting but I need to try this out before I get to ahead of myself and spend way too much time on something that isn't going to make it better for you guys!

Thanks,
Jenny
To view options go here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)