Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Do you like Ebay? I'm running some great specials!

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to get a bunch of new slippers out each and every week for my inventory and so you have some great new things to see! The newborn slippers are the first to come out and I have quite a few that I have been getting photos of and getting posted!

I figured that all of you deserve a chance to get them at a great deal so I am going to list one item each day at $0.99! I started a few days ago and here are the current deals going on:

Blue Vines Cotton Mary Janes
Ebay Listing ends 6/17
No Etsy Listing yet

Butterfly Flannel Mary Janes
Ebay Listing ends 6/18
Etsy Listing

Coral Floral Cotton Mary Janes
Ebay Listing ends 6/16
Etsy Listing

Yellow Butterfly Cotton Mary Janes
Ebay Listing ends
No Etsy Listing yet
So check out these great specials and more will be listed each day! All will be listed on Twitter and Facebook so make sure you follow us there! Plus more information will be listed in our newsletter so sign up here if you haven't done so already :)

Have a fabulous day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)