Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Funday - 5/15/11

Hello everyone!

Well it has been a fun and exciting weekend! I see you are all getting your comments in for the Freebie Friday contest that is going on until midnight tonight!



I have to apologize for the lack of results lately. I have not been able to get new pictures up, new items posted and it's mostly cause it's just been that busy around here. I will be taking orders up until midnight for 30% off but then will be closing sales until Friday! That's not to say I won't take your orders :) I'm just saying that I will not even be able to contemplate new orders this week so I can do the necessary updates to make everything looking nice and make your shopping experience stress free! Look forward to posts this week about JS Designs Studios! We will be showing you who we are, why we do this and where we do this!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend and enjoying the somewhat nice weather!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)