Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

I wanted to take a moment just to say thank you for all your awesome support over the last two months! Wow! We have come so far so fast.

So I have been a little lax in the photo department but it's because I'm perfecting my photography skills (or would rather someone else take the photos for me). Made my first two pairs of summer lounge pants, one for boys and one for girls. Made two adorable new skirts that we will be offering very soon.

We have definitely experienced some growing pains so I am sorry that things are taking longer but I need an assistant and definitely a few more hours in a day! Right now I have a real job too so things are a little hectic but getting much better! Check out the facebook page for some of the new fabrics I'm looking at adding. I'm super excited. Give a shout if there is anything you would like to see!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)