Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally here! The flannel lounge pants are back!


So I was hoping that I would be able to add the flannel lounge pants and all the sizes but I am going to start offering them early. I am able to make the adult sizes, I just haven't finished drafting the patterns :)

So here is what we will be offering this fall for flannel lounge pants:
ABC Baby Girl


Caution

Blue Snowflake

Dotted Daisies

Monsters in Space

Red Tongue Frog

Robot

Sweet Bees


Dainty Ladybugs

Floral Swirls

Frog Hears

I love Mommy/Daddy Blue

I love Mommy/Daddy Pink

If I Wanna Rock

Ladybug Plaid

Large Floral

Monkey Around Stitch

Robots

Choo-Choo
Nordic Buttons

I'm sure there will be more prints, in fact I'm looking at adding some Dr. Suess ones for the holiday season.

Unfortunately I have to raise the price of the lounge pants this season as prices went up pretty dramatically in May. In fact that is one of the reasons I decided not to carry them year round. The prices will now reflect the sizes as well:

Infant sizes:
3-6
6-9
12
18
24

All infant sizes will retail for $10.

Toddler sizes:
2T
3T
4T
5T

All toddler sizes will retail for $12

Boys/Girls sizes:
S (6-8)
M (8-10)
L (12-14)

All boys/girls sizes will retail for $16

Adults sizes:
S
M
L
XL

All adult sizes will retail for $20



For today only (August 19th, 2011) we will give you 25% off your order of flannel lounge pants. We must receive payment today as well. Please e-mail me with your size, fabric choice and paypal address to jsdesignsstudio@yahoo.com and I will send you out an invoice as soon as I possibly can! If there is something specific you are looking for I will see if I can find it and we can work together to make a custom order.

Enjoy shopping!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)