Friday, August 5, 2011

Freebie Friday - August 5th, 2011

Good morning everyone! I'm kinda in a rush this morning since the girls are still sleeping and I have a few minutes to myself. I'm patiently waiting for my coffee and the iron to warm up :) I have some fantastic things to finish up today!



Today we have something new I want to offer. I don't even have a picture of it yet because today I will be making my first couple of them :) I am starting to offer bow ties! You know the cute little ones that Ed Asner wears in the Disney movie UP? Okay, his are a little bigger but here are some pictures from the designer, Little Lizard King. I am in love and they are so adorable that I just can't wait to share.

I will have this available in the same prints as the Fry Guy Tie and the Suspenders and you will get your choice of the black and white skulls with pink crossbones, the black and white skulls, the green argyle, or the hearts!

So how do you enter? Just leave a comment telling me the favorite thing that you have done this summer! We have done so many fun things but I'm super excited about today. We are taking the girls to Wisconsin Public Television's annual kids open house! They will have The Cat in the Hat there! I'm super excited to see how the girls will react. Mia met Clifford the Big Red Dog a few weeks ago and didn't want to let go.

Of course we would also love for you to follow us here, on facebook, etc, but this won't be a separate entry. We just want you to see all the goodies that we have coming. And it looks like they will FINALLY be coming!

Have a wonderful Friday!
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. We had a really good time going to Mt. Olympus last week! Good luck on the PBS thing....we will be as far away from that as humanly possible! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have done so many fun things this summer...hard to pick one! I guess the beach was the best!!

    PS...LOVE the bow ties!!

    Amy Baxstrom
    abaxstrom@sssnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we havent done much this year but I love watching the little ones play at the water park up the street.. even my one year old starts screaming when she sees it... we all love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently up St.Anthony where there are numerous Icebergs to be seen so today's boat tour with my new daughter and husband might become my favourite summer moment but there are so many. I have the birth of my daughter, her aunts wedding where she was the tinest flower girl I've ever seen, the wonderful news we had on Tuesday that it doesn't look like she'll need major surgery to fix her deformed foot. Just a local anestheic and cut for a tendon release with multiple cast treatments.
    I have to say I'm jealous that your girls met Clifford the Big Red Dog. I love him and was super excited when my neighbour came home with a large plushie for my daughter. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We moved to Halifax, NS in Sept. last year, so this is our first summer so close to the ocean! We have been going to beaches, walking along the harbourfront and exploring. It has been an amazing summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We took my son to the San Diego Zoo for his birthday. Seeing how excited he got over the animals was awesome. I cant wait to take him again. K87hawkinson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our favorite thing we've done this summer was buy our kids a plastic kiddie pool and placed the plastic slide in it. They have a blast!

    I wish I could say it was taking some kind of trip, but my kids are too young to enjoy them. :)

    Allibird1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had our annual camping trip. It was the first time I handwashed our diapers and it wasn't so bad. It was nice now that our daughter was 2.5 she was able to really enjoy it more. She caught her first fish and was super excited about it! We already have reservations for next year :)
    kmonkey13 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing.... :)