Friday, September 30, 2011

Freebie Friday - September 30th, 2011

Good morning everyone! It has really turned into autumn here the last few days. I have broken out the teapot and tea and been dreaming of hot apple cider too!




The beginning of October marks our busiest part of the year. We have all sorts of things going on, anniversaries, weddings, birthdays and of course three holidays. Of course it has been picking up here too! JS Designs Studio has already begun getting holiday orders and thinking of some great deals and packages to make your holiday shopping so much easier.

With all this excitement  I have to discontinue Freebie Friday for at least this month. I have something going every weekend I think and I just don't want to get anymore behind on my wonderful orders.

BUT I do want to let you know this does not mean that we will not be giving anything away over the next couple weeks. As I start stocking more items and work on getting ahead there will be some new additions and lots of fun things happening so I will have to celebrate. They just won't be every Friday :)

Did you notice our first new little change? Check it out here. It is coming with new photos and more great updates too! Gotta have some time to work on it though! More updates will be on our facebook page too so make sure you like it! I'm not sure how the new changes to facebook will change our feed, but I will be working on that too!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)