Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oktoberfest

Good Tuesday morning!

I had a bit of a tough couple of days. What I thought was one heck of a chest cold coming on turned out to be some pulled muscles. OUCH! So I have been trying to relax and not do a whole lot so I can recuperate. Needless to say, this isn't a very good time to be taking the time off...



In my hometown we have Oktoberfest this weekend! Lots of tourists visit and the shops are bustling. A set of wonderful crafters set up a craft fair for this weekend and I am so excited to be a part of it. In a town that gets thousands of people to come for this event it sounds like a great weekend to meet some new people and to see some of my long time favorite people too.


If you are local, I really hope to see you there! There are some amazing ladies that will be showing their wares and there also will be some vintage and antique items for sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks and have a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)