Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sale!!!!! Help me reduce my inventory!

What a great holiday we had. A few bumps along the way but so glad to have more family time right now. My hubby took the week off and I have off until the 2nd so we are trying to get a few things done around the house and I am trying to get a few things done with the shop!

So I am thinking about all the fabulous things I want to make for your guys but think I need a little more space in my inventory storage. That's why I am offering 50% off all ready to ship item in my Etsy shop! They are already marked and ready to go! Plus if you are local you can always pick up for free just enter LOCAL53574 for free shipping. You can add in the notes when you would like to pick it up. Or just email me and we can make other arrangements as well.

I hope you enjoy this sale. It will last until December 31st, 11:59PM :)

Have a great day!
Jenny

ETSY shop
TWITTER
PINTEREST
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)