Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Funday - First Edition

Happy Sunday Funday!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! I can't wait to get the chance to hang out a little more with my family. It is supposed to rain all day so that must mean comfy clothes, movies, and lots of snuggling!

I have a great new program that I am implementing today. I think you will all enjoy this! Our very own Affiliate Program starts today. What does that mean for you? FREE STUFF! Here's how it works:

1) Send us a message at jennysies (at) yahoo (dot) com and let us know that you are interested in our affilate program. I will send you back your super special code that helps us track your in store credits.

2) Tell all your friends about JS Designs Studios. Give them your special code to enter in the message section at checkout.

3) When they place their first order of $25 or more they will receive 5% off and you receive $5 in store credit!

Isn't that easy and fun! So simple to do and yet so profitable! Here's the disclaimers though, sorry. This cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons and they must spend $25 or more! We will be offering more bonuses to our affiliate programs on Sunday Fundays so check back on our blog often.

In other news, I ordered some very special items yesterday and think that some of you will be very excited to see what I have! Check back Tuesday for a sneak peak!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)