Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Okay, I hate to be a negative Nancy but right now about the best thing about it being Tuesday is that it isn't Monday anymore! LOL! Okay, I am actually happy how things are turning out and you guys make my day each and every day. All the messages and posts on my Facebook page make me realize how lucky I am to have my friends around.

So obviously I haven't got the blogger picture thing fixed but I do have all the items up on Etsy that I have made so far. The Catie Dress and the Urban Hoodie should be done by the end of this weekend and I'm looking to add another pattern or two in the very near future.

So as much as I love you guys, this morning I have two very happy, very talkative girls that I think I need to go snuggle!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)