Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Terrific Tuesday - Do Over :)

Okay, I'm a little ashamed of my last post that I did this morning! I am really in a good spot right now just a little overwhelmed by dealing with so many things out of my control. If you don't already know I'm a little bit of a control freak and I don't like it when I don't know what's going on or when I can't get everything done that I say I want to have done. Like my wonderful hubby says, I'm a bit of an overachiever. I don't go just half way in. Problem with that is I get a little crazy every once in awhile! :)

Enough said! I am moving on to bigger and better things. Today I got a lot of time to work on my orders. I have some very special satin Easter dresses that I'm making and I have one very close to being done and the other is about 2/3 the way done. I am loving these dresses! It's the Pretty Little Dress in Yellow Satin with Chocolate Brown sash and bow and the same dress in Pink Satin with the Chocolate Brown sash and bow! They are so adorable. It's making me rethink the whole practical cotton print dress for the girls! Oh well!
I also got a chance to go to the fabric store and I purchased some fabrics for orders as well as some Khaki twill to make another pair of The Chase Pants! Here's a great picture if you haven't seen them already, oh that's right, I didn't get them on the blog cause it was not cooperating, well let's try it now:

Love them!

I also have the fleece for the Urban Hoodie to try out too so I am hoping to get that done this week, but who am I kidding. It's going to be next week! LOL!

In other news, mark your calendars to see my lovely shop hosting a giveaway on Making the World Cuter next Wednesday April 6th and on Whatever DeeDee Wants, She's Gonna Get it.... on April 11th! These are bigger giveaways than I have done here so make sure to check them out!

Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope that you have a great night! Be back again on Freebie Friday! Maybe sooner, we'll see.....

Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)