Saturday, June 11, 2011

Freebie Friday Winner from June 10th

Thank you all for joining us for Freebie Friday!

And the winner is...



kendradawn1985 said...
My fav book ever was Green Eggs and Ham. It's the first book I purchased for my daughter who is not born yet. I've read it ttimes already. My mother was so sick of that book she often tried to skip pages. That of course never worked. Kids know when they are being cheated of a good thing. Did you know that even Dr.Suess is deceased, his family is releasing a new book from his works this fall? I think you shhould make a book bag (tote) from some of this material. It seems fitting since we're talking about books. Kendradawn1985@hotmail.com

How fitting, Kendra has been sharing so many wonderful ideas! Thank you Kendra! You are the new winner of a $5 gift certificate to JS Designs Studio. I'm sure it will come in handy for your new little one when he/she arrives!

Have a great weekend! I have a surprise for you tomorrow, a little something up my sleeve :)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)