Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Terrific Tuesday - June 28th, 2011

Hello everyone!

I am having one of those really optimistic days which is very surprising considering all the stuff going on! But on to better and brighter things :)


I wanted to let everyone know that I am hosting a celebration starting this weekend for hitting 1000 fans! As of this moment we are at 962 and I plan to keep doing a little marketing to get those numbers up by Friday!

So, the details. There will be at least two albums. One for our "product testing" or giveaways and the other for auction items! I have had some great entries already and am super excited to work with all these amazing people! I promise that I will make a list soon and share it, maybe even this afternoon since I will have some free time, well if you consider that since I have piles of projects to finish!

Well I better go for now and get those little beauties ready for their day! Thanks again for all your support in making JS Designs Studio more than just me and my sewing machine!

Have a wonderful day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)