Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Funday - June 12, 2011

Happy Sunday Funday! Hope everyone is having a fun weekend. We are enjoying a nice day at home today and I'm hoping some girls will nap so I can get back to fixing my sewing machine and get more orders done :)

I have some fun for you.... :)


We are going to try something a little different today. I will post this on both facebook and here so there are two different places to take advantage of this deal!

I had a really good family friend give me about 100+ patterns from her mother's home. The earliest date I found was 1948 and the newest was 2006. Now with licensing, etc I normally would not offer these, but I am going to host an one item auction on Sundays as a new little feature. The starting price will cover my expenses for material and notions and the rest will be applied toward bringing new stuff here!

So here is our first pattern!




It's a size 10 but I can probably modify it with my little alternation knowledge one size up or down. We are looking at just the blouse (square neck no sleeves) and the skirt (not the culottes).

Here are the fabric choices:


Freebird by MoMo, Garden in Melon


Freebird by MoMo, Garden in Nest
 
Freebird by MoMo, Butterflies in Daffodil


Freebird by MoMo, Butterflies in Grass


Squares in Daffodil from Frolic













These are sale fabrics as to help bring down the cost a little. This outfit requires two yards so bidding will begin at $10. I will throw in the notions and the shipping for this one. :)

So here's how it will begin. If you are interested in this. State the size: 8, 10, or 12, the fabric you would like, your second choice of fabric and then your bidding price. Bidding increments for this one are $1. So first person would bid $10, second would bid $11, and so on. Bidding will take place until Monday afternoon at 1PM central time. Please let me know if you have any questions. Remember this will be on facebook too! :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)