Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Madness - Christmas in July - July 25th, 2001

Hello everyone!

I have the week off so I will definitely be around more to chat and answer any questions. Plus I will be posting more and more and hopefully will get everything updated!

Today marks the beginning of our Christmas in July Event!


So what is Christmas in July? This week until Sunday at 9PM CST we will be running the following deals:


All items that are ready to ship will be 50% off!
All orders over $25 will ship for free!
All custom orders will be 10% off. 
 
And since I'm home, not only will I be catching up on all the orders and freebies I have waiting to be finished, I will be working on new items. This means I might have specials for the day if you order the new things :)
 
Thank you for all your support!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)