Friday, January 20, 2012

Learning Curve

The one new thing that I love about creating is that there is always more learning to do! I have learned so much already and really enjoy continuing to learn every day!



One of the biggest things that I am learning about right now, well there are really two, is pintrest and etsy's treasuries. I know that I need to get products on pintrest and badly. I'm just struggling how to balance it all. Are you on pintrest? Have you followed me yet? You can here. Just leave a comment with your email and I can send you an invite!

Now for Etsy Treasuries, how many of you check out these lovely things? I wish I had more time to create them but they are definitely on my to do list this year! Check out all these pretty things....

'Valentine's Day for Pink Princesses...' by Biberta

Pink lovely stuffs from fairy tales :)

Victorian Lampwork Earrings ...
$17.00
Flower Crown, Wedding Tiara,...
$55.00
Blush Dusty Peach Pink Angel...
$43.80
unicorn pink and copper brac...
$23.00
Castle Charm necklace vintag...
$15.00
Pink Felt mouse in match box
$16.00
100 little hearts punches in...
$1.90
Set of 3 baby girl woman flo...
$12.00
Paris Necklace - Pink Czech ...
$17.00
Light Pink Necklace - Bridal
$40.00
LACE TATTED EARRINGS - Prett...
$11.00
Wedding ring bearer pillow -...
$52.00
Shabby Chic Bracelet -Pink B...
$62.00
Wedding Hair Accessories - F...
$30.00
box linen pink Hearts A Flut...
$29.98
Funny Valentine Card - Yoda ...
$3.75


I just learned this awesome tool and I think that I will be making it a permanent fixture to my blog. This way I can share all shorts of great things with you from myself as well as other great etsians. It's amazing all the pretty things you can find on Etsy.

This year is also about trying new things. I entered this receiving blanket in a Tophatter auction to see what it was all about.

Pin It

The auction went very well and I do have a couple more scheduled and will keep you posted on when they are.







I also submitted my work to Heartsy and they are considering my submission now. It looks pretty good I had a lot of high ratings. I will definitely let you know when this is because it offers my goods for a great discount.

So while being sick is a pain, I did get some work done and feel like I am expanding my products and exposure in the near future enough to really give you some great options!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Jenny


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)