Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Well it finally happened.....they turned 3! The girls had a crazy weekend filled with birthday parties, cupcakes, friends and family. They had a great time and this mommy is so proud of them.



Today I thought I would share with you a fun kids treasury I found the other day. These are definitely things that I would (and maybe will) purchase for my kids! I hope you will take a chance to check it out!

'fun and games' by papertreehousestudio

lots of ideas for playtime fun

Wooden Toy - Carnival Play S...
$75.00
NEW Emporium dough starter s...
$24.00
Woodland Friends Finger Pupp...
$32.00
Handcrafted Mosaic Puzzle - ...
$30.00
Stuffed Animal, Dog, Puppy, ...
$20.00
Girls PRINCESS CROWN Doubles...
$44.00
Cloth Doll Handmade Rag Doll...
$55.00
Best Friend Bunnies - FREE S...
$16.00
Wooden Bunny Pull Toy
$20.00
Rosie the Mermaid
$38.00
Three NOT Blind Mice Puppets
$6.75
Super Hero Mask for Matching...
$6.00


I joined a few etsy teams this last week and the one I'm most proud of is the Etsykids Team. You have to apply and be approved to get it so I thought that I would feature some of my newest friends :)

'Happy Birthday Kat and Mia' by jennysies

My girls turn three tomorrow and these are all items I wish I would have bought them for their birthday.....Maybe it's not too late.

Red Window Star Christmas Yu...
$11.00
Hey Cupcake - In Pink, A Poc...
$7.00
Personalized Journal Set for...
$28.00
Easy Girl Doll Sewing PDF Pa...
$9.00
Embroidered Damask Heart Shi...
$20.00
Retro Floral Alphabet Art 8x...
$15.00
Baby Doll Diapers for Creati...
$9.00
Waldorf Natural Wood Toy Han...
$7.00
Love Wonder Inspire Dream
$45.00
Alphabet A to Z vinyl wall d...
$79.99
Nursery Decor, YOU Are My SU...
$50.00
Crayon Wallet & Chalk Mat: L...
$11.00
Wooden Toy -The ORIGINAL Pas...
$56.00
Plush Toy Sewing Pattern PDF...
$5.95
limited edition cinderella f...
$25.00
Art For Girls, A FAIRY live ...
$110.00

I am working on another post for today! Sorry for the twin overload, but it will be all about them again :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Jenny

http://jennysies.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)