Thursday, January 26, 2012

Treasury Thursday

Okay, for all of you out there that are pregnant. I'm going to admit, I'm a little jealous.




Nick and I agreed after the girls were born that we were done, but sometimes I dream about little ones. So when I saw this treasury I remembered back when we found out we were having two little girls...

'Happy B-day Girl !!!' by JuicyBerries

Girly stuff and colors. Enjoy!

Baby headband halo SET OF 2 ...
$16.95
Baptism - Christening Bracel...
$32.00
DIY Happy Birthday Banner Ki...
$14.50
Baby Girl Hat, Newborn Photo...
$24.00
Wall Decor in light pink for...
$15.99
Baby Bow tie Light pink
$15.00
200pcs - 4mm Light Pink Half...
$3.00
Solid Studs in Light Pink
$8.00
Pink Petti Skirt, lovely ful...
$29.95
Vintage Light Pink Pearl Ear...
$12.00
Baby Girl Burp Cloths Shabby...
$37.50
Fleur de Lis Stickers / Enve...
$6.95
Pink Neckties, Neckties, Men...
$24.00
Cloud mobile Rain of colors....
$26.00
Light Pink and Ivory Damask ...
$24.00
Kawaii Teddy Bear Plushie in...
$34.00


And this is my newest creation. I have had almost all of these in my favorites forever and they definitely are things I would love for myself, my family and my home.

'Babies, Babes and family' by jennysies

Some great items that I love for our family.... This will be featured on my blog, JS Designs Studio at http://jsdesignsstudio.blogspot.com on Thursday 1/26.

Baby Girl Birth Announcement...
$21.00
Peas in a Pod with pea pod p...
$21.00
I Love You To The Moon And B...
$10.00
Celeste Wings in Red and Bla...
$26.00
Childrens Dress-Up Stand wit...
$150.00
Little Guy STAR Mobile KIT-D...
$25.00
Nursery art prints, baby nur...
$14.00
Custom Silhouette From Your ...
$30.00
Kids Wall Art - Childrens Ar...
$18.00
wooden sign with vinyl lette...
$22.00
Nature Themed Counting Numbe...
$22.00
wood alphabet
$50.00
Flannel Receiving Blankets P...
$6.00


Hope you enjoy these! Finding all these great artists helps me movitate me and keep me on track for the upcoming season. I am trying to finish up more items to add to the Ready to Ship Section and I really am trying to work on having more of these in our shop....

So keep your eyes peeled (I found some great fabrics in my stash)!

Have a fab day!
Jenny

http://jennysies.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)