Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Terrific Tuesday - 4/12/11

I have been so busy here and the weather has been so nice I don't even have anything new to show you or share! LOL!

Many of you know that I have twin girls and being a mommy of multiples I joined the group, Madison Area Mothers of Multiples. This Saturday we have our Spring and Summer Resale and I'm busy prepping for that! Cothes are flying everywhere and boxes of stuff are getting labeled and ready to clear out! It's always such a big progress since sometimes it's hard to see how big they are getting. Two years old is hardly the tip of the iceberg but man do I feel like the time is flying!

Okay, back to more important things....I am holding a giveaway on Whatever DeeDee Wants for a $50 gift certificate. The contest ends on Sunday so make sure to go over there and show Dianna some love! She has an awesome blog and I love getting her posts by e-mail every day!

I also have been sewing away since I have the pattern and license for the Urban Hoodie. Orders are flying in and I'm trying to finish them as fast as I can. They are going to be so adorable! I love them already. Someone offered to help me with getting patterns ready to make the Girly Cardigan too! Oh boy! More adorable goodness coming! So watch for those, they will be delightful!

Hope you guys have a great day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)