Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thank you!

I just wanted to take a few minutes this morning to just say thank you for stopping in and becoming a follower or "like"ing me on facebook! You have made my week!

This week is crazy but I am getting sewing done so there will be lots of new pictures next week (sorry I have to survive this resale first). I have the most adorable new pattern and I'm super excited to get to make it!

And to all of you new followers we do have an Affiliate Program to help you get free stuff. After all who doesn't love free stuff! You can see the original post about it here.

And for those of you with questions on how to order please e-mail me at jennysies@yahoo.com so I can help you! All of my items are custom made since there are so many options. The pictures are just a starting ground.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)