Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to all our new friends that are checking us out for the first time!

We offer adorable clothes for little ones! I love to sew especially for my two little girls and I share my love for sewing with you through JS Designs Studio.

Make sure you come back for updates on our Terrific Tuesday. Join us Fridays for Freebie Friday, never know what will be next! And of course we also have Sunday Funday where spreading the word can get you some awesome deals. Our current products are listed on our product page and we are sorry their aren't more pictures. I've been busy sewing my studio and need to get some willing models! :)

Thanks again for stopping by!

Oh, and make sure to check us out at www.etsy.com/shop/jennysies and also on facebook at www.facebook.com/jsdesignsstudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.... :)